Losing Weight by Improving Health With Dr. Ali’s Insulin Weight Loss Plan
Majid Ali, M.D.
There is only one way to lose weight healthfully – eliminate insulin toxicity. The scientific basis of my statement is simple: Insulin is fattening hormone. The only exceptions to this are rare adrenal and related endocrine disorders.
Basics of Insulin Weight Loss
1. Insulin in excess (insulin toxicity) is fattening and inflaming.
2. Healthy fats are insulin-friendly.
3. Healthy proteins are insulin-friendly.
4. All breads, pastas, fruits and fruit juices, and sugars are insulin-unfriendly.
5. Vegetables are insulin-friendly.