Insulin Toxicity – How Often Is It Neglected by Doctors?
Majid Ali, M.D.
Insulin toxicity predates diabetes by several years, often by decades. Failing to use this diabetes marker is a serious error very commonly committed by doctors. Indeed, it is highly uncommon for endocrinologists, diabetologists, and internists to do a three-hour insulin profiling for their patients. Their patients pay an enormous price for their neglect.
Why do doctors neglect the subject of insulin toxicity nearly universally? Because they are not told to do so b diabetes experts? Why is that so? Because they do not believe diabetes can be reversed.
Following is the outline of subjects discussed in my book on reversing diabetes.
2. Insulin Toxicity and Denial
3. The Window of Opportunity Closed to People
4. Insulin Signals
5. Insulin Resistance: The Crank and Crank-shaft Model
6. Insulin: A Perfect Molecular Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde
7. Insulin Toxicity Is Fattening
8. Insulin Toxicity Causes Cellular Fatigue
9. Insulin Toxicity Is Strongly Proinflammatory
10. Insulin Toxicity Weakens Immunity
11. Insulin Toxicity Increases the Frequency and Intensity of Infections
12. Insulin Toxicity Leads to Hormonal and Degenerative Disorders
13. Insulin Toxicity Sets the Stage for Cancer
14. Insulin Toxicity Causes Premature Aging
15. Diabetes: An Insulin Wasting Disorder
16. Syndrome X and the Metabolic Syndrome: Obsolete Terms That Must be Discarded
17. Insulin-wasting and Non-insulin-wasting Forms of Diabetes
18. Insulin Toxicity and The Unifying Oxygen Model of Insulin Disorders
19. To Conserve Insulin Is to Prevent Amputations, Dialysis, Heart attacks, and Stroke
20. Childhood Obesity: a Thermodynamic Dysequilibrium (TDD) State
21. Can I Discontinue Insulin Injections?
22. Closing Comments
I have addressed this subject at length in my book titled “Dr. Ali’s Plan for Reversing Diabete.” This book can be downloaded for about ten dollars from http://www.18006336226.com or be purchased as a print copy by calling 1-800-633-6226.