Insulin Toxicity and Its Seven Stages
* Majid Ali, M.D.
This article is a part of “Dr. Ali’s Insulin Toxicity Course.” For an in-depth study of the subject, I suggest readers to this free courdse.
Seven Stages of Insulin Toxicity
* The first stage of insulin toxicity is without apparent negative health effects recognized by the person.
* The second stage of insulin toxicity is with negative health effects recognized by the person but unknown to the doctor.
* The third stage of insulin toxicity is tissue injury (in the liver, kidneys, skin, and other organs) unrecognized by a doctor who is clueless about molecular biology of insulin.
* The fourth stage of insulin toxicity is prediabetes without tests to detect insulin waste and damages.
* The fifth stage of insulin toxicity is Type 2 diabetes with the use of diabetes drugs (that add to the insulin activity, hence its toxicity) (with the blessings of the American Diabetic Association).
* The sixth stage of insulin toxicity is toxicity created by peaks of insulin caused by insulin injections (the end-stage of insulin depletion which is called insulin-dependent diabetes).
* The seventh stage of insulin toxicity is loss of vision and blindness (diabetic retinopathy), dialysis (diabetic nephropathy), and increased risk of heart attacks, strokes, autoimmune diseases, inflammatory disorders, and all degenerative states.
Two Core Messages of This Article
In matters of the life span, I summarize the lessons learned from my patients, my mircoscopes, and my lab analyzers with the following simple word
* Keep insulin low without drugs and live longer, or
* keep blood sugar low with drugs and die young.
The pandemic of diabetes can be neither understood nor addressed without knowing the fundamentals of the molecular biology of insulin, a subject that is sadly and regularly neglected in the prevailing model of medicine. I wrote Insulin Toxicity Series to shed lights on the various faces of this pandemic.
No Diabetes Drugs Without Insulin Literacy
The use of diabetes drugs to lower blood sugar levels without non-drug plans to lower blood insulin levels to lower insulin levels is feeding pandemic of insulin toxicity and diabetes. The American Diabetic Association and The New England Journal of Medicine teach doctors to use only drugs to lower blood sugar when what the people really need are programs to de-grease the cell membranes, free up insulin receptor proteins embedded in the membranes, and lower blood insulin levels.
The last article entitled “Insulin Toxicity and Metformin Mania” reveals how many holistic doctors are now succumbing to the lure of easy answers with drugs as well.
Learning Materials for Insulin Intelligence
I suggest you continue your study of insulin with my three seminars on the subject included in my Insulin Toxicity Course, which can be downloaded by clicking the box below:
Insulin TOXICITY Course
|Insulin TOXICITY Course
Three Videos on Reduction of Insulin, Toxicity of Insulin, and the Management of Insulin. From Majid Ali, M.D.
$14.95 available at http://www.aliacademy.org