Insulin-Based Diabetes Prevention and Reversal Plans – Seven Simple Lessons
Majid Ali, M.D.
Can You Reverse Your Diabetes? Only You Can Answer the Question.
Seven Simple Lessons
- Diabetes is not a sugar problem. If you think it is, you can never prevent or reverse diabetes.
- Diabetes is an insulin toxicity problem.
- Insulin hormone in excess is highly toxic. The body produces excess insulin hormone to keep blood sugar in the healthy range because greased-up cells cannot respond to insulin, which in health drives glucose (sugar) into cells.
- I coined the terms “insulin toxicity” and “insulin-literacy” over twenty years ago for patient education and established insulininstitite.org (now also www.AliDiabetes.org to promote insulin awareness.
- You know the simple “insulin-toxicity–to–diabetes” scientific truth the easy way, and prevent and/or reverse diabetes (type 2). Or remain insulin-illterate, become insulin-toxic, then prediabetic, get diabetes, and then sooner or later develop all diabetes complications.
- All drugs for diabetes type 2, no matter how essential for the short-term, work by increasing insulin), increase degrees of insulin-toxicity, and prevent diabetes reversal.
- Be insulin-literate, eat insulin-smart, live insulin-wise, and be your own healer.
Dr. Ali’s Insulin Library
My FREE Insulin Library includes the following:
- Over 150 articles on insulin physiology, pathology, and toxicity
- Over 75 videos
- Five 30 to 45-minute video seminars at Vimeo, YouTube, and other platforms.
- Ali’s Free Obesity and Weight Loss Courses
- Ali’s Diabetes Course
- Ali’s Oxygen Course
- Ali’s Fermentation Course
- Book: Dr. Ali’s Diabetes Reversal Plan
- Book: Oxygen and Aging
My books and DVDs are available by phone (1-212-873-2444) and at http://www.aliacademy.org