Reversing Diabetes D3
Majid Ali, M.D.
Diabetes (T2D) is at its roots is an insulin disorder, not an sugar diseases. It cannot be reversed by focusing on blood sugar levels.
All aspects of Reversing Diabetes D3 Plan are illustrated with revealing post-glucose insulin and glucose profiles. To access these profiles at this site, please enter the following words in the search box of this site: Insulin and Glucose Profiles.
How Big Is The Global Diabetes Problem?
Insulin Is the primary fattening, fermenting, and inflaming hormone of the body. Below are the findings of a 2017 report which reveal the one dark face of the problem.
Main 2015 Findings
On July 6, 2017, The New England Journal of Medicine published an article entitled “Health Effects of Overweight and Obesity in 195 Countries over 25 Years.” The main conclusions of the article were as follows:
- In 2015, a total of 107.7 million children and 603.7 million adults were obese.
- Since 1980, the prevalence of obesity has doubled in more than 70 countries and has continuously increased in most other countries.
- The rate of increase in childhood obesity in many countries has been greater than the rate of increase in adult obesity.
- More than two thirds of deaths related to high body mass index (BMI) were due to cardiovascular disease.
- A pooled cohort analysis involving 1.8 million participants showed that nearly half the excess risk for ischemic heart disease and more than 75% of the excess risk for stroke that was related to high BMI were mediated through a combination of raised levels of blood pressure, total serum cholesterol, and fasting plasma glucose