Majid Ali, M.D.
A Question-Answer Learning Exercise of Great Importance for Reversing Hyperinsulinism (Prediabetes) and Reversing Diabetes
Reversing Prediabetes and Diabetes 3D Plan
Three prongs of the Reversing Diabetes D3 are:
D for diet
D for Detox
D for Dysox
I use the term dysox in the context of controlling hyperinsulinism and reversing Type 2 diabetes (T2D) for oxygen-related co-morbidities of both hyperinsulinism and T2D.
For Losing Weight and Reversing Prediabetes (Hyperinsulinism) and Diabetes
with Diabetes 3D
I suggest that you print these questions and circle your answer in light of materials presented at this website. Specifically, which one of the following food/meal options are insulin-wise compared with others. The answers and explanatory comments appear at the end of questions.
- Popcorn in the movie house or a slice of pizza before the movie.
- Popcorn with butter or popcorn without butter
- Whole milk yogurt or fat-free milk
- Yogurt or kefer for snack
- Fruit juice or protein shake
- Egg omelette or scrambled egg
- Fish meal or beef meal
- Whole milk or 2% milk
- Toast with olive oil or with it
- Blueberries snack with or without cheese
- Peanut butter snack or an apple
- Foods that cause sugar spikes or foods that trigger insulin spikes
- Salad with olive or salad with salad dressing
- Flaxseed oil or freshly ground flaxseeds
- An apple in the afternoon at work or two teaspoons of almond butter
- Breakfast Protein Shake with or without Spices
- White rice of brown rice for dinner
- For high morning blood sugar levels due to diabetes, four ounces of protein shake in the morning before breakfast or at bed time
- Carrots or radishes in equal weight
- Total gluten abstinence for GERD-gastritis complex or for colitis
- Aspartame or saccharine as sweeteners
Essentials of Relationships Between Food Spikes and Insulin Spikes
- Every food that causes a sugar spike triggers an insulin spike.
- Every insulin spike causes a sharp drop in blood sugar level (hypoglycemia).
- Every sharp drop in blood sugar level creates a craving for foods that produce sugar spikes.
- Every sharp insulin spike sets the stage for secondary, albeit lower, insulin spikes.
- The larger the number of insulin spikes, higher the chance of developing hyperinsulinism (insulin toxicity by its more appropriate name)
Plant Remedies and Supplements
for Reversing Hyperinsulinism (Prediabetes) and Diabetes
Phytofactors (Plant Remedies)
- Aloe Vera
- Bitter melon
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng)
- Gymnema sylvestre
- Nopal (prickly pear cactus)
- Coenzyme Q10
- Lipoic acid (alpha lipoic)
- Magnesium, potassium, Taurine
- Vanadyl sulfate
Highly recommended readings at this website
- Reversing diabetes 3D
- Shifting Focus from Glycemic Status to Insulin Homeostasis for stemming Global tides of hyperinsulinism and Type 2 Diabetes
- Free Access Dr. Ali’s Insulin Course
- Free Access Dr. Ali’s Library of Videos and Articles
Video and Article Library
Majid Ali, M.D. … For individuals with pre-diabetes with insulin toxicity but without high blood sugar levels, my … I present this subject at length in my book entitled “Dr. Ali’s Plan for Reversing Diabetes” and in a 40-minute video seminar that can …
Majid Ali, M.D.. The science and philosophy of reversing diabetes Type 2 associated with excess insulinis simple to understand. On this website and in my video …
Simply stated, diabetes Type 2A is a state of insulin toxicity created by insulin … 1 of a video seminar on reversing diabetes, Professor Majid Ali, M.D. presents a …
Jan 11, 2017 – Majid Ali, M.D. Workable Simplicity to Understand Maddening Complexity of Three Scourges of Our Time Dr. Ali’s Insulin–Diabetes Video and …
May 5, 2014 – For more information on the subject , please consider Prof.Ali`s Video seminars and courses available as downloads at www.aliacademy.org.
Jul 15, 2014 – Insulin Toxicity Video Series … Insulin-Wise Eating Majid Ali, M.D. To reverse pre-diabetesand diabetes (completely or partially), my primary …
… about this. Majid Ali, MD has compiled a free video library of thousands of videos pertaining to health. … Ozone | Diabetic or Insulin Neuropathy. Ozone by …